Wednesday, 7 December 2011

In frustration with underwear!

For years I have been completely frustrated over the sizes in which underwear is made! For a girl of a larger bust and small waist, and a girl into fashionable underwear, finding underwear that fits and looks great is a very difficult task!
The thing that aggravates me the most is when shops, like Topshop, sell bralets in sizes 6, 8, 10... What is the point in that?! Talk about making it impossible to find anything that fits! And what's more irritating is that I can see it available, I love it and it is affordable, but I can't buy it! Right now, Topshop has a stunning range of bralets and bodies I adore. They are exactly what I love and look for in underwear, but the sizes just won't fit me! Not even close.
Bra sizes for women with bigger busts are generally not attractive. Underwear is just as important as outwear to me, my whole wardrobe must have the same aesthetic. The only two affordable shops that provide for women like me are Ann Summers and La Senza, but even then the choice is slim pickings.

Here is a selection I love from Topshop...

1 comment:

  1. love this underwear ^^

    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
    follow me))

    ReplyDelete