Thursday, 1 December 2011

Starting The Countdown!

It's December 1st and the start of the 25 day countdown! Not only does it mean chocolate every day and Online Fashion Week, it means lots of excusable shopping and, most importantly, lots of new clothes!
Each season I choose one statement piece to invest in and this winter it's some new metallic jeans.
Mango - £54.90
These gold Mango jeans are bang on trend and will give my wardrobe a new kick into seventies rock n roll.
Another lust-have I can't resist this winter is Chelsea boots! I must have a pair - preferably ankle boots with a block heel to give a little nod to the 60s.
As for hair, I'm in love with the dip-dye craze! I decided pink was more my colour. Although I must warn you, it fades quickly so you may want to buy a couple of dyes to touch it up in a few of weeks. On the other hand, this may be a positive for those a little nervous to try something so different.
 
I'll embellish my hair with feathers this winter which will look pretty cool beside my pink tips and my dreamcatcher feather earrings. I've seen loads of great clip-in pieces online from regalrose.co.uk and asos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment