Friday, 2 November 2012

Black Milk

Black Milk clothing is an AMAZING online Australian brand that sells the most innovative and lustful prints! You won't see these designs anywhere else, they are just too cool for your every day retailer. This is the site where you buy blood splattered leggings, Ewok dresses or a Jaws swimsuit. Their pieces are just to die for! I guess I particularly love them because I am a huge Star Wars fanatic and they have just released a stunning Star Wars range with Artoo dresses and Yoda swimsuits... How cool is that? I'm really excited to get my hands on the Ewok dress!

Here are some of my favourites, but this isn't even the half of it so check them out here !

£83.91

£63.90
£83.91

£83.91

£63.90
£67.78
£48.41

£48.41
£77.46
£58.09

No comments:

Post a Comment