Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Kristen's Mind Blowing Red Carpet Dress

So the final installment of Twilight is fast approaching, hitting our screen this Friday! I am a huge Twilight fan myself (I don't think anyone really gets it unless they've read the books) and cannot wait to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 which is said to have a different ending to the book. On The Tonight Show last week Kristen said "It is so shocking to be honest. I can't even think about it, I get giddy." Anyone else a little worried?

I saw these pictures of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at the LA premiere for Breaking Dawn Part 2 last night and felt they needed to be shared because her dress is stunning!! Kristen graced the red carpet in a beautiful nude lace Zuhair Murad gown alongside my man Rob who wore a green Gucci suit - not sure, however, that I'm a fan of the green. Kristen's dress took my breath away, and having never heard of Zuhair Murad, she has introduced me to a new love. Her dress features a sheer lace maxi skirt with a bustier top - a daring but very on trend choice.






I saw this picture of Kristen and it made me smile to be able to show the world that she does too, so remember this look guys cause it doesn't come about very often. Maybe the next picture is the reason behind her big smile as Kristen appears on the red carpet with Rob who recently took her back following the cheating scandal.


Check out the trailer for Breaking Dawn Part 2 here...


No comments:

Post a Comment