Friday, 18 January 2013

Monster Fashion

When I saw Meadham Kirchhoff's fur coats that resembled characters from Monsters Inc hit the runway back in February I fell irrevocably in love. The fur was long and inked in splashes of clashing colours. It was typical Meadham Kirchhoff and I was sure I wouldn't find any that came close to it on the high street, but I have just brought one that satisfies my lust and at a fraction of the cost.

My favourite Meadham Kirchhoff design is the monster face <3

Topshop £95

Meadham Kirchhoff AW12

Meadham Kirchhoff AW12

Meadham Kirchhoff AW12

Meadham Kirchhoff AW12

Meadham Kirchhoff AW12


2 comments:

  1. Yep, the monster face is the best one!
    Emily xx
    thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress up. I like the way. Its a very beautiful Alternative Clothing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete